Resources to strengthen the efforts of local officials, staff, planning and development professionals, and community residents in creating healthier communities.
- Health, Economic Development & Redevelopment Resources
- Health & Housing Resources
- Health & Community Services Resources
- Health, Planning & Community Design Resources
- Health & Public Safety Resources
- Health, Transportation and Mobility Resources
- Healthy Workplaces Resources
The Healthy Neighborhoods Project provides support and resources local officials can use to protect and improve community health by integrating health considerations into their planning, land use and other decisions.
The Institute’s Insure
Kids Online Resource Center provides easy,
“how-to” information on reaching out to families whose children
may be eligible for no- and low-cost health insurance.