Resetting the Local Economy after COVID-19
Presentation Slides for Resetting the Local Economy after COVID19
Learn how to quickly and strategically retool local economies in response to COVID-19 impacts on retail, hotels, tourism, industrial and residential markets. Understand the evolving shifts in land use and occupancy identify sectors that will come back first and learn how to select and implement effective programs that can accomplish recovery in the near term and achieve resiliency over the long term.
Topics will include:
- land use and occupancy,
- sector recovery projections,
- commercial space viability,
- economic development tools, and more!
- Larry J. Kosmont, CRE, CEO & Founder, Kosmont Companies
- Ken K. Hira, President, Kosmont Companies
- Erica L. Manuel, CEO & Executive Director, Institute for Local Government
This webinar is tailored for:
- Elected Officials
- CAOs, City Managers, CFOs, and Finance Directors
- City & County Staff handling land use, infrastructure, economic development and public-private transactions
This is a free webinar, hosted by ILG and the CSAC Finance Corporation in partnership with Kosmont Companies.