Partnering with Community-Based Organizations for More Inclusive Public Engagement
This free webinar featured panelists who have excelled in forging effective partnerships between local government and community organizations.The panelists have extensive experience in city and county government as well as nonprofit leadership.
The session covered:
- Examples of successful partnerships
- Tips on how to start and sustain effective partnerships
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Oscar Chavez, Assistant Director, Human Services, Sonoma County
- Keith Bergthold, Assistant Director Planning and
City of Fresno
The PowerPoint presentation is available to download on the right.