Thank Yous On the ABCs of Open Government
The Institute is very grateful to Richards, Watson & Gershon, LLP, whose financial support of the Institute in 2010 made this pamphlet possible.
The Institute would like to thank the City Attorney’s Brown Act Committee:
- Michael Jenkins, City Attorney of Rolling Hills, Diamond Bar, West Hollywood and Hermosa Beach and with Jenkins and Hogin
- Paul Zarefsky, Assistant City Attorney, City and County of San Francisco
- Thomas D. Jex, Assistant City Attorney, Hemet and with Burke, Williams and Sorensen
- Lori Barker, City Attorney, Chico
- Theresa E. Fuentes, Assistant City Attorney, Pasadena
- Martin Koczanowicz, City Attorney, Grover Beach and with Cota Cole & Associates
- Yana Welinder, Assistant City Attorney, Auburn and with Colantuono & Levin, PC
- Jonathan P. Lowell, City Attorney, Pleasanton
and Kourtney Burdick, former Deputy General Counsel of the League of California Cities, for their contributions to the publication’s content.