Thank You to Our Reviewers and Supporters
The Institute is grateful to Jessica Ryan, Michael Martello, Shawn Mason and Kara Ueda for their input and assistance with these resources.
In addition, the Institute is grateful to the following firms, whose annual financial support makes the Institute’s work in public service ethics possible:
- Aleshire & Wynder, LLP
- Best Best & Krieger
- Burke Williams & Sorensen, LLP
- Kronick Moskovitz Tiedemann & Girard
- Liebert Cassidy Whitmore
- Meyers Nave
- Renne Sloan Holtzman Sakai LLP
- Richards, Watson & Gershon
- San Diego Gas and Electric/The Gas Company
- Southern California Edison
The Institute Partner Program provides valuable relationship opportunities to increase a company’s name recognition and promote goodwill in the local government community through association with quality information resources to local officials.