Sometimes the best path to success is by seeing innovative ideas in practice. Browse our case studies for ideas to help improve your summer meal program operations, outreach, nutrition education, and community partnerships.
Successful Summer Meal Sites
- Riverside USD Brings BBQ to the Park
- City of Oakland, Alameda County Community Food Bank, and Oakland Library Partner to Nourish Bodies and Minds
- The Gift of an Old Tree: New Seasons Church Identifies its Assets
- Summer Meals Help Build a Robust Child Nutrition Portfolio at Escondido Union High School District
- Chico Brings the Right Ingredients to a Successful Summer Meal Program
- YMCA of Silicon Valley Mentors Agencies to Help Fight Summertime Hunger