City of Pico Rivera
Pico Rivera’s CCA, Pico Rivera Innovative Municipal Energy (PRIME), has the following organizational goals:
- provide cleaner energy
- offer affordable and competitive rates
- establish local control and run targeted customer programs
PRIME can advance California’s GHG reduction goals within their territory through procuring clean, renewable energy, practice efficient and/or reduced consumption of energy, and reduce transportation sector emissions.
Achieving these goals have the additional benefit of contributing to the City of Pico Rivera’s sustainable development goals, including improved local air quality and advancing transit-oriented development goals as set forth in the General Plan.
About Pico Rivera
- Incorporated: January 29, 1958
- Population: 62,942 (2010)
- Location: Los Angeles County
- Area: 8.88 square miles
- Elevation: 164 feet