Understanding Transparency Laws
July 14, 2009
This resource provides a plain-language explanation of laws relating to public agency transparency.
It addresses key issues such as:
- Disclosure of Sources of Income and Other Financial Interests
- Disclosure of Charitable Fundraising Activities
- Disclosure of Campaign Contributions
- Open Meeting Laws
- The Public’s Right to Participate in Meetings
- The Public’s Right to Access Records
See right for downloadable copy and hard copy ordering information.